Membership Information and Benefits
NEEN is flexible and driven on how it achieves it is the mission and we make sure our members receive information, below are types of membership, fees, and benefits for the members.
- Student/Youth: Ideal for students and youth who wants to have environment positive impact.
Fee NAD 50.00
- Individual Adult: This suitable for individual and professional adults
Fee NAD 100.00
- School: This membership is for schools and other educational institutions.
Fee NAD 200.00
- NGO and Private Companies: This for institutions designed for private companies, parastators etc.
Fee NAD 300.00
NEEN offer membership benefits that are exclusive to the members.
- NEEN membership Certificate
- Conference Registration Fee Discount
- Participation in local EE/ESD workshops
- Free Assistance to establish an evironmental club
Become a Member
In order for an individual or organization to become a member - the application process is very simple as outlined below.
STEP 1 - Fill in the Application Form Below.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
STEP 2 - Deposit the Required Fee on NEEN Account.
Namibia Environmental Education Network
Account Number: 11000049869
Bank: Nedbank Namibia
Account Name: Sundry Trust
Branch Code: 461609
SWIFT Code: NEDS NANX
STEP 3 - Send the the Proof of Payment
Send the proof of payment to email@example.com
Send it to WhatsApp Number: +26481 043 4501
STEP 4 - Membership Activation
NEEN coordinator will get in touch with you on the provided contact details about the membership activation status and information.